Thursday 17 July 2008

London Again!


Hey!

Yesterday we went also in another excursion to London, Thanks God it didn't rain!! At first we weren't sure if we finally were going in our trip because the bus was so late but at least it appeared, the bus journey was about an hour so there were people singing, sleeping, listening to music..

Our guide was a very nice man called Reg, who showed us the part of London we were supposed to see, we saw some churches, the place were the great fire happened...

We had our lunch and went into the Belfast a war ship that fighted in the korean war and in the second world war also, we stayed in the ship by two hours which was very boring because we finished seeing it in fifteen minutes and we went back into the school bus and arrived in Queenswood, in this journey almost averyone was sleeping or with music because the trip had been very tiring.

When we arrived we had free time till the dinner so I went with three friends and made some photos.

We had dinner and although I had football as an activitie I was so full I couldn't do any sports at all so I stayed watching tennis finally I had some hot chocolate and I went to sleep.

No comments: