Thursday 10 July 2008

Our trip to London

Yesterday we wnt on an excursion to London.
Well I hope that was London because we could hardly see anything in the rain.

When we arrived firstly we went into a building called The Barbican, I thought we were going to stay there but but a few minutes later we were walking again in the rain. We had a very nice tour-guide who tried to explain the part of the city we were which it seemed too be the " horror part" where everybody was killed like the animals in the Smithfield meat market, the places where all the fires heppened, visions, ghosts....

The teachers left us free time but some friends and I didn't realize it so when we realize it so when we realized we were by ourselves we felt very worried. Luckily at least everything was fine we went into the tower and saw a lot of the army, also Spanish armery. After visiting the tower we went to the coffee shop. I didn't buy anything but I waited for the others and finally we went to the bus and came back to the school.

The wearther was awful and that made the trip a little bit more ucomfortable because we had to carry an umbrella, a bag our lunch...and the weather also didn't help with the traffic. I took us almost three hours to return to school.

I must say that it would be a good experience to go to London but not so much with all the rain. I really haven't got any suggestions but if I had to organize a rainy trip we wouldn't walk that much.

No comments: